Now it's cards on the table time. I know blogging is seen as a pretty easy thing to do nowadays. But for some reason, approaching doing one made me a little scared. I wish I could explain why but I honestly don't know why. I follow many blogs and love the concept of them but self doubt always tends to cast a shadow on my abilities.
Truth is, I'm beginning my blog late in the game. After over a year of thinking about it, I've decided to take the 'f*ck it!' approach and just give it a go.
This blog is a seed right now. I wish I could define what it will consist of but I think declaring such narrow terms in my first blog post kind of shoots myself in the foot a little. All I can say is that it will be from the heart. I'm a pretty terrible liar in general so my opinions and posts will always be as honest as possible. Even if you may not always agree with me or like what I write, it will always be an honest opinion and view. I think opinions are awesome and make life a little bit interesting no matter if they're good or bad. Don't get me wrong, I may not always agree with you, but if you're honest (and polite as I always hope to be too), then I think it makes for a good dynamic.
Life, I think, is a good description of what I intend to blog about. I hope to keep it a bit general too but my life is the life I know best, so a good portion of my posts will be on my experiences and adventures.
I hope my little seed grows with the right nurturing but I guess the only way to find out is to just begin....
Hi, I'm Lucy x
Truth is, I'm beginning my blog late in the game. After over a year of thinking about it, I've decided to take the 'f*ck it!' approach and just give it a go.
This blog is a seed right now. I wish I could define what it will consist of but I think declaring such narrow terms in my first blog post kind of shoots myself in the foot a little. All I can say is that it will be from the heart. I'm a pretty terrible liar in general so my opinions and posts will always be as honest as possible. Even if you may not always agree with me or like what I write, it will always be an honest opinion and view. I think opinions are awesome and make life a little bit interesting no matter if they're good or bad. Don't get me wrong, I may not always agree with you, but if you're honest (and polite as I always hope to be too), then I think it makes for a good dynamic.
Life, I think, is a good description of what I intend to blog about. I hope to keep it a bit general too but my life is the life I know best, so a good portion of my posts will be on my experiences and adventures.
I hope my little seed grows with the right nurturing but I guess the only way to find out is to just begin....
Hi, I'm Lucy x

No comments:
Post a Comment